Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday 9 April 2012

If only it were that easy!

"Don't let it bother you" something that is said to me at least a few times everyday. Sometimes its colleagues or sometimes my fiancé or friends. They say it after I've told them about something I've seen or if someone has upset me, the latter being the most frequent. I can't ever get across that it does really bother me. It bothers me so much I feel terrible about myself. It bothers me that someone can be so horrid to another human being. It bothers me so much I can't think of anything else. It bothers me so much sometimes that I want to kill myself so I don't have to ever be made to feel that way again. And they say "well don't let it bother you".
If only it were that easy with bpd.

No comments:

Post a Comment